Best backup app for Android: Most people are very particular about backing up the data on their desktops and laptops but the same people might feel like keeping a backup for Android phone is an unnecessary chore. But this thinking works only till your Android phone meets a disaster like it gets stolen or you accidentally drop it in a puddle and then you feel stuck without all your important data. But thanks to the best backup app for Android which allow you to keep backups of your contacts, Gmail and calendars and a lot from your apps and settings.
Everyone has something very important in his smartphone like contact, messages, text data, videos, Photos, etc. If you have also and looking any backup apps, then check out bellow given best backup apps for your Android smartphone.
1). CM Backup
CM Backup is a free cloud backup & restore application that backs up your entire stuff safe in the cloud and frees up your Android phone. Clean Master’s sister team – the Cheetah Mobile is the developer of this app. This best backup app for Android is capable of freeing up your phone by archiving your stuff on the cloud.
- Personal cloud storage: With CM Backup you get an instant 5GB of your own personal cloud storage.
- Back up anything and everything: CM Backup lets you back up all stuff including messages, call logs, contacts, photos, calendars, web browser bookmarks, alarms, dictionary (input methods) and much more, which you can easily restore later.
- Intelligent file transfer: It has a super-fast backup and restore speed.
- Secure data transfer: Transfer your data with security on Amazon S3 servers that are safe.
- Photo slimming: CM Backup compresses your photos and moves the original ones to the cloud, thereby saving up on your phone’s space.
- Scheduled backup: You don’t have to worry about backing up your stuff as this app automatically backs up important items every day.
CM Backup is the best backup app for Android to ensure that all important stuff like contacts, messages and photos are still available to you in the event of your Android device getting lost, stolen or damaged.
2). Helium App Sync and Backup
Helium App Sync and Backup is an excellent app by ClockworkMod, which permits you to back up apps, call logs, docments and other vital data. What makes it different from other backup apps is that it does not require root. All Android users can use this best backup app for Android to backup and sync Android applications between different devices, even if the devices are not on same network.
- Backs everything up: Helium App Sync and Backup app allows users to back up all stuff including apps, data, contacts, SMS, call log, accounts and more.
- Android to Android sync: It lets you sync Android apps data between different devices, even if your devices aren’t on the same network. This suggests you can carry on with your work across different Android devices, picking up from where you left off.
- Backup and restore to SD card or PC: Helium lets you backup and restore data to and from your SD card or to your PC/laptops.
- Automatic backup schedules
- Cloud backup and restore
- No ads
All these amazing features of this best backup app for Android makes it the missing app sync and backup solution for Android devices. Helium ensures that you never lose data again.
3). Easy Backup and Restore
As the name suggests, with Easy Backup and Restore app, it reduces the complexity of backing up your stuff. This is the best backup app for Android when it comes to features and ease as it offers great backup options for both rooted and unrooted users alike.
- Backup phone data: This amazing backup app allows you to backup all your Android phone data such as contacts, sms, mms, bookmarks, call logs and messages along with your app APKs so that you don’t have to download them all over again.
- Different storage options: Easy Backup and Restore app allows you to back up your phone’s data to your SD card or to a variety of cloud storage options such as Gmail, Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive or Box account, which you can anytime restore back to your Android device.
- This proves to be the best backup app for Android since with Easy Backup and Restore app, users get the ability to automatically schedule backups of their phone, regardless of root.
- Create backup manually or schedule automatic backups: It gives you the option of choosing how you would like it to backup your stuff, manually or automatically.
This wonderful backup app is the easiest data backup tool on Android, which is why I have included it in the list of the top 10 best backup app for Android.
4). G Cloud Backup
G Cloud Backup is an app by Genie9 LTD, which has been developed to make it easier for you backing up your media, photos, documents, music, videos, contacts, SMS, call logs, settings and more and then to quickly restore them with the same ease. This best backup app for Android is best for those who are not looking much to keep app data but are more concerned about photos, music, videos, contacts and call logs.
- Storage: With G Cloud Backup app, you can create a GCloud account, which provides 1GB of backup space for free. This storage space is expandable with actions or premium subscriptions.
- Select what you want to backup: G Cloud Backup lets you select what you want to back up from a checklist and the app takes care of the rest by automatically backing up data to your GCloud You can automate backups with schedules and a variety of triggers.
- Secure: It lets you protect your media, photos, documents, music, videos, contacts, SMS, call logs, files and more to a secure cloud location.
- Organize your memories: This best backup app for Android allows you to organize your memories in a timeline. This way you can go back in time to view a call from a year ago, a friend’s years ago birthday pictures and even your latest photos, all organized perfectly. This makes it easier to share your past and present with ease.
G Cloud Backup app is a simple and safe way to keep your Android phone data protected securely on to a trusted cloud location. A cloud gallery permits you to view full media from your cloud account. This app has been highly recommended by both Android central and CNet, which is why it is here in this list of the best backup app for Android devices.